Friday, November 7, 2014

Chicken in Bulk - Zaycon Foods

Hi, again, folks!

See this box sitting in my fridge?


It contains 40 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts that I picked up from Zaycon Foods this morning!  I paid $1.49 per pound for it, and I am so excited!  I got such a great price because I bought some of their ground beef a few months ago and qualified for this special price.

When you have as many mouths to feed as I do, you always try to find the best deals...and this company delivers!  Here's a link to their website:   https://www.zayconfoods.com/

This chicken is fresh...never frozen...huge, and delicious.  This is my third time buying from them, and they have not disappointed me yet.  As I mentioned earlier, I bought ground beef in the summer, and this spring, I bought boneless, skinless chicken thighs.  I don't think I've ever tasted better chicken that those thighs.

Over the next couple of days, I'll be preparing meals for the freezer, canning, and freezing this chicken in meal-sized portions.  I'll share all of them with you in this blog and on YouTube.  Be sure to check back as I work through all of this chicken.  It'll be deliciously fun!

Thanks, and welcome to my world!


<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Bulk Chicken Ad -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:336px;height:280px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1516750226443466"
     data-ad-slot="5307696238"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment