Saturday, November 22, 2014

Mexican Chicken Bake - What's for Dinner

I made a video a week or so ago describing some freezer meals that I love to make.  One of them was a dish called Mexican Chicken Bake.  Here's the video for it and some other dishes.



I used one of those dishes for dinner tonight.  Actually, I used two bags because the kids had some friends over.  There were no leftovers for this one, folks!  Well, that isn't really true.  I had enough to make one extra burrito, and I've put it in the freezer for after-school snacks.  (I'll tell what I do there in another post at some point.)

This is a delicious and very easy meal.  The kids absolutely love it!!!!

Here's how to finish the dish:



Hope you enjoy.

Thanks, and welcome to my world.




<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Mexican Chicken ad -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:336px;height:280px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1516750226443466"
     data-ad-slot="9701406233"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment