Saturday, September 6, 2014

Getting Started...Again

I'm excited.  I've decided to get started (finally) with my blog.  I tried this a couple of times, and I've even posted a couple of recipes...but I could never get in the habit of it.  Now, that I have a little more time, I think I'd like to try it again.

I may change the name of this blog, because I really want this to be more about running a household and caring for a family in totality...not just cooking.  I think that I have more expertise in cooking than, say, cleaning, but I know that the cleaning has to be done.  I hate cleaning.  I love cooking!!!  :)

As a wife, a mother, and a foster mother, I know that there is much more to caring for a family than just feeding them.  Although, as we now have four teen boys in our house, I also know that feeding them is VERY important.  :):):)

I'm planning to start a YouTube channel as well soon.  Be on the lookout for that in the coming weeks.

Thanks...and welcome to my world!


No comments:

Post a Comment