Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall Porch Steps Decor

For Day 2 of Pintober, I decided to decorate the front steps.  My steps (and actually the entire deck) need painting, but it's too late in the year for that.

The inspiration for this post was this Pin:

Original Pin of Front Porch Steps

I am not completely satisfied with the look of this, so I will probably change it before Halloween!

These are actually Hubbard Squash that we grew in our garden this summer.  They look like Sugar Pumpkins, so I displayed them that way.  :)

Here's the video from YouTube for this Pin:

Video on YouTube for Pintober



Thanks, and welcome to my world!


<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Step Decor Ad -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:300px;height:250px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1516750226443466"
     data-ad-slot="6470678634"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>


No comments:

Post a Comment