Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Slow Cooker Butter Chicken

I was really pumped to try this Pintober project!  I love Indian food, but I don't make it that often.  It's hard to do that with a family like ours.  As I constantly have kids from varying backgrounds at my table, I try not to be too exotic.  Sometimes, it's all I can to get kids to eat a salad, much less an entirely new flavor profile!

So, even though I received some strange looks when I served this dish, the name of it saved me. What could be scary about Butter Chicken?  Never mind that it didn't really look like butter...it has butter in the name...How bad could it be??????

Well, let me tell you...they loved it!!!!!  They even got seconds!  I served it over rice, and they loved it!!!!  I was very happy.



I sprinkled a few cashews on top of it right before it hit the table.  I think that was the clencher!  The next time I make it, I'll sneak in some veggies...wish me luck!

Here's the original Pin:  Slow Cooker Butter Chicken

Here's my Pin:  Butter Chicken

Here's the YouTube video on my version:



Thanks, and welcome to my world!



<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Butter Chicken Ad -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1516750226443466"
     data-ad-slot="7762281834"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment