Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sausage Hash

I wanted a quick dinner tonight, so I looked to Pinterest.  I am behind on my Pintober projects because I've been sick, so I wanted to kill two birds with one stone...Dinner in a hurry and another Pintober project.

The original Pin is here:  Kielbasa, Onion, Potato, Pepper Hash

Here's my Pin:  Sausage Hash - Pintober Day 7




Here's the Youtube Video describing this:



I did end up making more eggs for this dish.  There were four of us eating, and we each had two eggs.  Everyone loved it.  I had enough left over for breakfast in the morning.  I'll probably scramble some eggs and make breakfast burritos...maybe add a little shredded cheddar...YUM!

I used leftover baked potatoes instead of raw ones.  Whenever I bake potatoes for dinner, I usually make more than we'll eat that night and keep the leftovers for fried potatoes for breakfast.  Cold, leftover baked potatoes get crispier and stay together better, IMO, than raw ones for dishes like this. They also take less time to cook.  If you don't already have baked potatoes, though, don't worry...go ahead and use raw ones.  This dish will turn out fine.

I had a lot of compliments on this dish.  It was very good!!!!

Thanks, and welcome to my world!

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Sausage Hash Ad -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:336px;height:280px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1516750226443466"
     data-ad-slot="4993945433"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment