Saturday, October 4, 2014

Homemade French Bread

For Day 3 of Pintober, 2014, I decided to make French Bread.  We are having steaks for dinner tonight, and we love a good basic bread as a side for that...along with baked potatoes, salad, and sauteed mushrooms!  YUM!

Now, my son can grill the heck out of a steak!  He's really very talented.  With him manning the grill, the potatoes in the oven, and the salad already made, the only things that I needed to complete were the mushrooms and the bread.  For the mushrooms, I just quarter them and saute them in a little butter and Worcestershire Sauce.

For the bread, I wanted to make something simple.  Because I've been concentrating on sourdough for the past few months, I had to find a recipe for a good bread.  I found one here:

French Bread!

This Pin will take you to the original recipe.  I love both of the bloggers here, so I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do.

Here's the finished product!


They turned out beautifully!

Here's the link to my video:



I hope that you enjoy this recipe.  Ron said that it was delicious!

Thanks, and welcome to my world.



<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Bread Ad -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1516750226443466"
     data-ad-slot="5294996631"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment