Saturday, October 18, 2014

Halloween Deck Decor - Jack-O-Lantern Jugs

For the next Pintober project, I've been saving gallon jugs for a couple of weeks.  I wanted to have several to line up across the banister.  My husband reminded me that we had the Jack-O-Lanterns from a project last year, so he got them for me.  I thought that this turned out really cute!

Here's the original Pin:  Jack-O-Lantern Jugs

Here's my version of it:



Here's the video:  




My husband covered the tops of them with white duct tape because they looked too much like jugs. I think I will try to find some green duct tape so that they will look like stems.

This was a fun family project.  Everyone helped...even some of the neighborhood kids.  We liked this one!

Thanks, and welcome to my world!


<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Halloween Jugs Ad -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1516750226443466"
     data-ad-slot="7947411836"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment